ODIS Flow V2
Flow V2 by Odis Design
PLEASE NOTE NO DISCOUNT COUPON CODES CAN BE USED ON THESE ITEMS.
The Flow V2 by Odis Design is the refined successor to the legendary FLOW Ti bridge for the Boro Tank by Billet Box.
Years of testing and refinement are fused into the Flow V2, creating the ultimate RBA for your Boro Tank devices such as the Billet Box Rev4b, NOOB Box, 50/50, and more.
An innovative geometric design allows the Flow V2 to run larger, more powerful coils with ease in your Boro Tank. Larger diameter clamp screws give the all-new Flow V2 an effortless build platform.
Using a conventional but expanded bottom airflow design, the Flow V2 outperforms rivals in vapour production. The introduction of Mouth-To-Lung Chimney inserts means a set-it-and-forget-it airflow restriction as you desire.
The Flow V2 marks the pinnacle of rebuildable base atomizer design, for those who demand performance from their Boro Tanks.
Designed to compliment the Boxxer V2, the Flow V2 is the lower power and tighter airflow brother to the Boxxer V2, where the Flow V2 has been designed for lower powered MTL and RDL vaping experiences, the contrasting Boxxer V2 is designed for RDL to DL vaping experiences.
For true Billet Box and Boro Tank enthusiasts, Odis Design presents the best of both worlds with a combo package! Get the Boxxer V2 for impressive airflow and flavour, and the Flow V2 for precise MTL control in a Combo Package, and save! See this product listing to get the combo package: >> Odis Design - "Boxxer Flow V2 Combo" <<.
- Durable non-marring coil clamping set-screws will not strip, bend, nor loosen.
- 3-part chassis with removable chimney airflow restrictors for smooth, restricted draws.
- Direct fit into Boro Tanks.
- Pass-through chimney design for easy assembly into Boro Tank.
- Fits up to 3mm inner diameter coils with an intuitive and error-proof wicking layout.
- All CNC Stainless Steel 304L construction is corrosion resistant with durable black PEI insulators.
- Integrated 510 thread for direct coil building and testing on any standard vapourizer with 510 connection.
- Flow V2
- 1.00mm air flow restrictor
- 1.59mm air flow restrictor
- 2.00mm air flow restrictor
- Clamp screw hex key
- 2 x M3x0.7 clamp screws
WARNING: It is highly recommend that you fully clean out this product before the first time you use it. While the factory does a decent job at removing dust, shavings, machining lubricants and greases, there is still the potential for trace elements to remain, and it is best recommended that you do an additional cleaning to meet your standard of cleanliness.
DISCLAIMER: Rebuildable atomizers are for experienced vapers with access to meters and a working knowledge of Ohms Law, Watts Law, battery safety, and how general electricity works. Please ensure care is taken as to not cause damage nor harm to the atomizer, your battery, the vaping device, yourself, others, or personal property.
Vapes by Enushi is not responsible for misuse of product, or dangerously low coil builds. Vapes by Enushi is not liable for the use of improper batteries for your builds